Website Lundy Investors
1. Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital-raising transactions.
2. Perform various valuation methods – comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
3. Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
4. Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks.
5. Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
6. Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
7. Create presentations for client portfolios.
8. Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
1. MBA (Associate position) or 2-3 years of experience in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side
2. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
3. Strong communication and networking skills.
4. Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills
5. Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Python is a plus.
6. Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
7. Strong financial modeling skills.