This exciting new role is available as part of the Overbond team expansion. The position is a unique opportunity to help create informative content related to the fixed income market. We are looking for someone who can translate complex technical concepts into clear, concise, and accurate documentation and writing. Our ideal candidate would be interested in Capital markets and Finance.
Applicants must submit a writing sample for the application to be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Write content for press releases, marketing blog, live website page content.
- Develop content for digital including social media, video scripting, web content, and email
- Work closely with management to proactively identify market opportunities and trends
- Tailor economic and thought leadership content to support client communications
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials for print and tradeshows
- Support marketing efforts by assisting in the production and proofreading of marketing emails, content, and materials
- Creating and keeping track of content plans
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science, or another related field
- Demonstrated experience with financial/ economic blog writing, content creation for marketing materials, newsletters, etc.
- At least 2 years of writing experience with a structure editing tool
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interest in Capital Markets and Finance is an asset
- Ability to multi-task and quickly learn new technologies
- Proven attention to detail, ability to work independently, think outside of the box, and take initiative and ownership of work
- Strong ability to manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Works cooperatively in a team environment
What We Offer
- The challenge and opportunity of joining a well funded & rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to work on a real product with very demanding paying enterprise clients
- Lots of opportunity for learning and self-development
- Ability to contribute to all stages of product development
The successful candidate(s) will have a truly exciting opportunity to be part of the industry-leading financial technology company changing the way how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations, and governments access the capital markets. The candidate will work with top-notch industry professionals and will be given an ample amount of opportunities to learn and contribute.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.