Website Arab Monetary Fund
The AMF is seeking to hire an “Economist- Specialized in National Accounts”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and preparing reports related to Economic and Financial topics
- Providing training courses, workshops, and technical assistance in the fields related to the national accounts system, economic analysis, and methods of collecting and estimating data in the national accounts system.
- Economic forecasting and analysis of the macro and sectoral impacts of economic policies.
- Participate in the development of Arabstat initiative.
- Ability to acquire relevant knowledge in methods of constructing relevant statistical indicators.
Selection criteria, Academic qualifications, and experience required:
- Arab country’s citizen.
- A Ph.D. in economics or statistics from a reputable university with 5 years of experience in areas related to the work of the Arab Monetary Fund, preferably in a leading role in central banks, ministries of finance, research centers, or similar regional and international institutions.
- Deep knowledge in data analysis, econometrics, economic modeling, and forecasting.
- Having recent publication in refereed economic journals in the economic, financial, and monetary fields.
- The ability to provide training in the required fields of specialization mentioned above.
- Deep knowledge in data analysis, econometrics, and economic modeling programs.
- Familiarity with requirements of relevant statistical guidelines issued by international bodies.
- Fluent in Arabic, English, and French is plus
To apply for this job please visit www.amf.org.ae.